Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 250 PRO XS V8
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 250hp
- Type: Outboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
- Year: 2020
- Engine Hours: 284
120 US Hwy 80
Gladewater, Texas, US, 75647
- Length:21' 8"
- Hull Length: 21' 8"
- Beam: 98"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Inside Depth: 21"
- Fuel capacity: 51 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 31 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1700 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1950 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center Row 1: 9' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center Row 2: 8' 6"
- Rod Box Length - Starboard: 7' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 5400 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 26' 5"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 24' 5"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Runnin' rod rack w/ strap
- Rod storage & tackle organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Integrated tool holders
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Carpeted deck step w/ storage
- Carpet trim
- Molded-in driver/ passenger footrests
- Custom colors, graphics & trim package
- Trim package featuring chrome and polished aluminum accents
- Net holder
- Two front deck retractable rod straps
- Ranger® tournament measuring board
- Stainlesss steel integrated drink holders
- Remote drain plug
- Power Ventilation Rod Storage™
- Stainless steel compression lid locks
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® Fortrex 80 24V trolling motor
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- High performance stainless steel prop
- Flush-mounted throttle control w/ power trim
- Pultruded fiberglass transom & fiberglass stringers
- Setback plate
- High performance steering wheel
- Recirculating aerated livewell w/ removable divider, filter screens, automatic timer
- Dual livewell lids
- Venturi Air & livewell pump-out system
- Integrated engine setback
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering (may vary w/ engine model & setback plate)
- Electrical system disconnect / jumper switch
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- NMMA® certified
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Padded front deck
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Removable tinted windshield(s)
- Stainless steel tie cleats
- Passenger assist handles
- Skid resistant material on bow
- Bilge pump (1) automatic (1) manual
- SRS bucket seats w/ center storage, (1) bike seat w/ pro pole, (1) SRS all-weather fold down w/ power pedestal
- Adjustable driver seat
- Boarding ladder
- Lowrance® HDS-7 LIVE @ bow & HDS-9 LIVE @ console
- On-board Dual Pro™ charger, 15 x 3
- Keyless ignition / digital switching @ bow & console
- Custom multi-function gauges - speed, tach, water pressure, trim, fuel, volt, temp
- Heavy duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60 amp breaker
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- 12V DC power receptacle with USB
- Rear charger receptacle
- LED compartment & livewell light package
- LED navigation lights w/ built-in bow lights
- LED courtesy light(s)
- Solid state resettable switching w/ 30A master breaker
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheel
- Matching fiberglass fenders w/ step pads
- Matching fiberglass trailer step
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Swing-away tongue
- Center swing jack
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Retractable trailer tie-downs
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting
- (2) Back-up lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.